Latest Pretty Purchases

| On
Monday, October 03, 2016






I am definitely a planner; I love to be organised and hate to feel out of control with anything, especially my college work. I started my second year at college a couple of weeks ago, and so I have been treating myself to a few pretty bits and pieces to help me with my work!

The first thing I bought was this gorgeous Kate Spade planner. It started in August, and ends December 2017. I originally saw this on @xxxsophiejones Twitter (I love her account- you should follow her!), and knew I had to get it! At the start of every month, it lists a few cute things for you to do during the month which I think is a really lovely touch, and I think the planner looks so pretty perched on my beside table!

I also got this 'Sweet Nothings' Notebook as a present from my mum, also from Kate Spade. It's in a gorgeous baby pink colour, and I use this for planning Blog Posts, recording any essays I need to write and just jotting down things I need to remember and it's the perfect size to fit into your handbag!

Included in the picture of the notebook is a pen from 'Swaroski'. I actually got this a couple of months ago from my Granny and so I wasn't planning on including it in this post but it is still available and I thought I would share it with you because it's just so beautiful.

Lastly, I've got this Ted Baker pencil case which is again in a very pretty baby pink colour (I'm sensing a theme here..) with Ted Baker's gorgeous signature bow on the front. This pencil case is smaller than your typical pencil case, and I use it to store a couple of pens, my pink highlighter, a mini perfume (Vanilla Coconut Sugar by Victorias Secret) and a lipgloss!

Thank you for reading. What's your favourite item I picked up?


18 comments on "Latest Pretty Purchases"
  1. These are great items! I love the girly-ness of them. When stationary is cute like this it really motivates me more to be more organized and to keep up with things. Super cute - might urge me to go buy some Kate Spade and Ted Baker things :) Great post xo

    Jay
    blissfulbeautybird.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes me too! They both have some really lovely things in at the moment so definitely take a look. Thank you for reading xx

      Delete
  2. I am obsessed with stationary and these are some great stuff. I so want an organiser with some Rosegold print.
    Lovely post:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the planner, it has such a pretty cover! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so cute isn't it! Thank you for reading xx

      Delete
  4. wow such pretty purchases i do love stationary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this planner it's stunning, I almost brought a similair one from the Kate spade collection X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Thank you for reading xx

      Delete
  6. Everything is so gorgeous and matches so perfectly with each other and with your blog! Such photography and purchase goals haha! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your ted baker case it is really cute and I love the colour. Pixie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These products are so cute! I especially love the planner!

    Hannah | alongsidehannah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's so pretty isn't it xx

      Delete

Custom Post Signature

Custom Post  Signature